10 IRA & 401k Mistakes Webinar
Please join your host David Wright for a presentation especially designed for retirees or those retiring soon. He will explain (in plain English) the latest IRA/401(k) rules and tax-saving strategies, along with common mistakes that can be avoided – if you know what you’re looking for.
- How will the new Tax Reform bill impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg?
- The common mistakes you can make when doing an IRA rollover before or after retirement.
- Learn about the IRA tax trap and how to avoid it.
- How you can potentially turn even a small IRA into a significant asset for your children or grandchildren.
- Strategies to help minimize your federal income taxes on your IRA, 401(k) or other investment accounts.
- Is a Roth IRA conversion right for you?
- The importance of distribution planning (understanding the rules may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard‑earned money!)
If you own a 401(k), IRA, 403(b), or any other retirement account . . . pay close attention!