Retiring in a Recession Workshop
Are you concerned about the Financial Market Forecast? Learn how to recover, where to invest, and how to help create income. Join local retirement specialist, David Wright, for a live, in-person workshop where he will share insights on taxes, the economy, potential changes coming from Washington, and what it all means for your retirement. Best of all, you will leave with information designed to help you act immediately, such as:
- Strategies to position your assets to minimize inflationary and looming Bear market recession threats to your nest egg and income.
- How to maintain your purchasing power in retirement, despite rising inflation.
- Ways rising inflation will impact your retirement and how to adjust NOW.
- What safeguards you can put in place to weather stock market volatility.
- How do you keep up with 8.3% inflation without taking too many risks?
- How to generate income and build an investment portfolio in inflationary times.
- How do you outpace growing inflation and taxes?
- Getting a second opinion – why getting a second opinion may be one of the most important financial decisions of your life.